Tuesday, April 25, 2023

April OMG Is Finished

I finally finished the baby quilt for a friend.  You can read about it here and here.  It took longer than I thought because I had to wait for a part I ordered for my Juki.  Here it is; washed and ready to be sent to its new owner. 

 



 

Quilt Stats:

Size:    42" x 54.5"    Before quilting

            40" x 52.5"    After quilting

            38" x 51"       After washing

Top:        100% cotton

Bating:    Warm and Natural

Backing:  100% cotton Flannel


In the past few months, with the help of my DH, I've been working on a new sewing space.  I should be able to share some pictures in a week or so.  I'm beyond excited and eager to get the room done.

What's you're working on this week?

Have a great week.

Margo

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the finish! I love your quilting, pretty lines inside the circles, and in the negative space. I'm sure the little one is going to love it. A new sewing room? Wow, exciting, I will wait for the tour!
    Thank you for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quilt, I'm inspired. Congratulations on completing your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool quilt. I like all those circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finish! Looking forward to seeing your new room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finish. I think it is very cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby quilt is spectacular! Looking forward to your sewing room photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely quilt! I'm sure the parents will simply love it. I adore the pieced back. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.