Monday, April 10, 2023

The Making of 2023 Pantone Challenge

Last week, I started working on the 2023 Pantone Quilt Challenge and made this block.



 

The fabric color is supposed to be magenta, but it looks really red in the picture.


I'm also making progress on the baby quilt last week.  I made the pieced back for it with the baby's initial.   Here it is on my design wall.



Now I'm all set to baste the quilt together and start the quilting.

What are you working on this week?

Happy sewing!!

Margo



Link to To Do Tuesday here hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt.


4 comments:

  1. What a great idea putting the baby's inital on the back of the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you pieced the initial into the backing for that baby quilt! Perfect. Love the block you've made for the quilt challenge and I can't wait to see more! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your block is beautiful, I love the Z! Great idea to sew the baby's initial on the back, this is a clever and lovely label.
    Thank you for sharing and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great backing for the baby quilt with the baby's initial on it! I like your modern block for the Pantone color challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.