Sunday, April 2, 2023

Pantone Challenge 2023 and OMG for April

I'm not quite sure what happened in March.  I was all set to join in the OMG, setting a goal for March to finish the baby quilt for a friend.  First, I forgot to link to the goal setting link-up for March.  Then life happened and we got so busy, I didn't accomplish my goal.  Anyway, here we are in April.  My OMG for April is to finish this baby quilt. 



 

This week, I also pulled out some fabric for the Pantone challenge and here they are.



 

The Pantone color fabrics are Raspberry and Cherry Blossom from Painters Palette.  I'm still thinking about the design, not sure yet what it will be.  I also have a few Grunge fabrics in there because I love them.  Again, this is not the final selection.  I may add or pull out something later on.  We shall see.

Hopefully, I'll get things together better this month than last and accomplish something. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

 

Margo   

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous baby quilt! Anxious to see where your Pantone challenge takes you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your baby quilt, and I'm sure April will be the month you finish it ;)) Interesting fabric selection, I can't wait to see what you will create for the Pantone challenge.
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the baby quilt. Looking forward to seeing it quilted. I know what you mean about March..it seemed like a busy month all around. Good luck with your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that baby quilt! It looks so perfect. I like your fabrics for the Pantone challenge - looking forward t seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea how you do the circles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.