Quilts

Monday, October 5, 2020

October OMG

 It's time again to set a new goal for a new month.  I can't believe it's October already.  I know I said that a lot.  Time sure goes by fast even though this year is different and we all try to do our best to live our lives as close to normal as possible.

Back in March I posted a picture of a quilt top I made for my sister from her fabric that she gave me.  You can see it here.  The original idea was to do some applique flowers on top but I saw some quilt pictures on Pinterest and did this instead.

 



Update: 
When I posted this on October 5th, I forgot to say what my goal was.  So here it is,  I’m going to quilt this Quilt in October.  

Let’s go to Elm Street Quilt and take a look at the October OMG

Have a great week!!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.