Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I'm in My Zone

Just a quick post to show you my thread basting results.  I'm quilting a wall hanging quilt, about 40"x40", right now.  I used thread basting again.  I didn't enjoy the basting part because it took longer and my neck was killing me while I was working with the quilt on a table.  Good news!!!  I didn't get jab as much this time.

Once the quilting started, I knew I'd love the results.  The top didn't move much at all and I'm loving the look of it so far.  Here are some pictures.



 

The quilting is 1/2" apart.  I still have more to do today.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great quilty day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.