Tuesday, August 22, 2023

LongArm Quilting

 

This quilt top is made from a pattern called Scattered designed by Allison from Cluck Cluck Sew for the book Modern Quilts from the Blogging Universe published in 2012. 

I made this top in 2013 when I was teaching at a local quilt shop.  The quilt top is 60" x 72".  It has been in my closet since then.  Now I'm going to quilt this top and give it to a friend.  I already reserved a longarm machine time with the Quilting for Community this Thursday.  I'm excited to try the longarm again.  I haven't done any longarm quilting since the time I took the class in February and you can read about it here.  Wish me luck!!

Have a great week and thanks for visiting.

Margo



In addition to the linky parties on the sidebar, I also link up to:
 

Link to To Do Tuesday  hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt  

Brag About Your Beauties at From Bolt to Beauty

Peacock Party at Wendy’s Quilts and More 

Put Your Foot Down at For the Love of Geese

7 comments:

  1. Love your quilt! Good luck with the longarm. My HQ is gathering dust - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely top! I'm sure you'll have no problem quilting it. Can't wait to see! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/08/23/wednesday-wait-loss-342

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are a bundle of best wishes as you tackle long arming. Are you doing free motion, hand guided pantograph, or computerized? No matter which, I'm sure you will do a wonderful job on that nifty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I love quilting, I dislike pinning the sandwich. Hence a lot of UFOs. Oh well, I do what makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How'd the quilting go, Margo?! I love your quilt top! I'll be interested in seeing how you quilted it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scattered is a great quilt!!! Enjoy quilting it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Margo, looking forward to seeing your quilted quilt! Thanks for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.