Sunday, November 6, 2022

QuiltCon Quilt - Finished

Last month was quite busy for me.  I had several projects that had to be finished at about the same time.  So I finished them one by one and the only thing left is the quilt for QuiltCon.  You can read about the quilt here and here.  I didn't mean to leave it until the last minute but I knew that after getting other projects done, I still had time to finish it before the deadline on Oct. 31.

I was blown away when I found out that QuiltCon was having a Log Cabin challenge by the American Patchwork & Quilting.  That gave me even more encouragement to finish and submit it.  This is the finished quilt and I submitted it one day before the deadline.

 


   

Quilt stats:

Name:     Inside Lines

Size:        37.5” x 44.5”

Fabric:     Kona

Batting:   Hobbs 80/20

Thread:    Wonderfil and Aurifil

Quilting:  Juki TL98E


Thanks for visiting and have a great week!! 

Margo

 




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece of art, I love how the quilted lines show inside the shapes. Well done with the deadline ;))
    Thank you for sharing with us and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much! It's a wonderfully modern version of a log cabin. Great job meeting that deadline! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss, my weekly show and tell link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margo it's stunning! You did a beautiful job with the pattern, colors, and quilting. Good luck and thank you for sharing it with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool interpretation of a log cabin, Margo! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the Log Cabin pattern. So neat that a traditional pattern stays fresh over time. Congrats on making the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very striking take on a Log Cabin. I hope it gets into Quilt Con and does well for you there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Margo, I hope that your quilt is chosen - what a beauty. It's a great take on the log cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool Log Cabin!! Love the pops of color and the minimalist aesthetic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.