Thursday, October 20, 2022

Work In Progress in October

The quilting continues for 'Inside Lines'.  I just want to post a quick note to show you some progress on this quilt. 

 

 

This is the quilt under my Juki.  Before quilting, I gave it a lot of thought, such as how to make each log unique.  I decided that each log will have its own color thread and be quilted differently.  I counted the thread ends of the blue, grey and green log; there are 72 thread ends I have to tie off and bury.  😓

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fun sewing time!!

 

Margo


9 comments:

  1. Oh it is looking great!! Thanks for sharing at Finished ( or not) Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quilting choice! This is going to be amazing. Can't wait for the finish! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilting choices, it's going to be such an unique quilt. Good luck with the 72 threads ends ;)
    Thank you for sharing your progress, and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even with a whole lot of threads to tie off, this is going to be a stunning quilt. Great job so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Design and execution sure have different end-points, don't they :) I like your plan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lodha Thanisandra can provide make you with a roomy villa or a cosy apartment, depending on your needs. Lodha Thanisandra 3/4/ apartments booking new is tastefully furnished good and equipped with all the time looking modern comforts you could possibly require.
    For More Information call us: - 020-71178598
    Visit: - https://lodha-thanisandra-main-road.newlaunchproject.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.