Monday, October 3, 2022

OMG for October 2022

With so many things that were going on in August and spilled over to the beginning of September, I totally forgot about OMG for September.  Now that things are settling down, I got back to my old routine once again, I'm setting a goal for October.


I'm working on a new quilt top that I started at the end of September which you can read about it here.  I'm making progress on the top.  This is what I got so far.

 


My goal for October is to finish this quilt. I’ll start the quilting in a few days and hope to finish everything before the end of the month. 

Go to the Elmstreetquilts to see other goals for October. 

Have a great week and thanks for visiting. 
Margo


8 comments:

  1. Wow Margo, I really love this version, and watching your progress is very inspirational. I can't wait to see how you quilt it!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a neat quilt. Very avant garde. Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool modern log cabin. Can't wait to see this quilted! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're off to a great start with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is visually so interesting. I can't wait to see it when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see how you quilt this, Margo. There are so many directions you can take it with all that neutral, open space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is really unique!! The pops of Color are so intriguing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.