Saturday, September 24, 2022

An Update To The Most Popular Blog Post

To my dear readers, 

                                    

 

My most popular blog post is the Handbag Tutorial, posted on Dec. 10, 2015.  It's gotten over 14,000 views to date.   I still get so many emails requesting the patterns because many readers couldn't access the images of the bag pattern through the Google drive.  For this reason, I have added the pattern images into the tutorial post as jpg files.  They will be there as long as the post stays there.  Thanks to you all for your interest in this tutorial. 

If you make the bag, I would love to see the picture of your creations.  If you sell the bag, please give the credit for the pattern back to MY Quilts and Crafts or to the tutorial post.

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend. 

Margo

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely bag, perfect for carrying your bottles of water and everything else for emergency ;) Thanks for the tutorial, and for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bag, Margo!!! I love the handle design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing! i can see why this bag was so popular!! Mahalo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bag! Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.