Thursday, February 3, 2022

February OMG

To start off, I want to share a piece of good news.  I submitted 2 quilts to the Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival last month, and they both got accepted.  The festival will be in Hampton, Virginia from February 24-27. 


My first UFO project for this year is the quilt top I made in 2018. It’s called 'Time to Sew'.  




I already had it basted and ready to do the quilting, but when I looked at it the other day, I decided to remake the top.  Right now the top is 60"x72" exactly and has no borders.  I want to remake it to fit a queen size bed.  My goal for February OMG is to make 6 more blocks for this top.

Thanks for stopping by. Margo




2 comments:

  1. What an interesting quilt pattern, Margo! I'll be curious to see how you adjust it to fit the larger bed size. Will you be adding borders as well, or just more of the same blocks to increase the size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see spools and hour glasses--Time to Sew!!! Clever!!! I'll be interested in seeing how you make it larger--looks possible without any borders on yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.