Saturday, January 11, 2020

It's here: Make Modern 32

Today is the day that Make Modern Magazine issue 32 is out.   



I am very excited to tell you all that I have my Curved Triangles pattern in this issue.  





If you haven't heard of this magazine before, it's an online magazine based in Australia.  The magazine always has a lot of interesting patterns and articles.  In this issue, there is information about the block swap and how to keep your stash under control.  I for one can use the help even though I don't have a big stash, but it's getting out of control.  Check out #smashthatstash on instagram for more pictures.


Happy Quilting!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.