Quilts

Monday, September 30, 2024

What's Happening in My Studio

 The baby quilt is done and ready to be gifted.  Here is the picture.



 

I spent one day making a fabric basket as a gift for my friend's sister whom we visited in Idaho.  We had so much fun staying at her cabin near a lake, so sorry I forgot the name.   She and her husband took us on a boat ride around the lake.  We spotted so many bald eagles there.  Here are the basket pictures.


 


I used a 'Colorful Patchwork Bags and Baskets' pattern from SewCanShe.com by Caroline Fairbanks-Critchfield that I saw on Craftsy.

 

Before I end this post, I want to show you some of the pictures from our trip.

 



A sunset view on a lake
 


Thanks for visiting and have a blessed week.

Margo


 

In addition to the linky parties on the sidebar, I also link up to:

To Do Tuesday  hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt 

Put Your Foot Down at For the Love of Geese  (Thursday)

Peacock Party at Wendy’s Quilts and More  (Friday)

Brag About Your Beauties at From Bolt to Beauty



10 comments:

  1. The baby quilt is so cheerful and happy! Great job on the basket...thanks for the link. Looks like a wonderful trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a darling baby quilt - what a great idea! The basket is fantastic - thank you for that link. Did you take it to her on your trip or send it to her after? If so, does it fold for mailing?
    Glorious photos - I'm impressed you were hiking in the evening for that sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely vacation! So nice of you to make the basket as a thank you. I'm sure she will love it. Your baby quilt turned out so cute! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/10/02/wednesday-wait-loss-400

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tulips are beautiful, this is such a lovely baby quilt! Cute binding with hearts too! The basket is pretty, love this large and square opening.
    It looks like you had a fabulous vacations, beautiful sceneries! Thank you for sharing your work and week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and happy baby quilt! Your trip photos are terrific. Love the fall photos especially!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margo. Your baby quilt and basket are just so cute. I’m sure they are both appreciated by the recipients. It looks like you had a lovely trip. Thank you for linking with ToDo Tuesday and for sharing the link to our party. 😉 Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute quilt!! and WOW!! what amazing views on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Margo, your quilt and fabric box really look great. Thanks for sharing those travel pictures and thanks for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those vacation views are gorgeous! Your baby quilt and basket turned out beautifully, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.