Friday, March 4, 2022

March OMG

It's getting warm in the Southern California here.  This year I'm planning to do a lot of vegetable gardening.  I've purchased quite a few varieties of seeds and have propagated some already.  I plan to  put seedlings and some seeds in the ground before it gets too warm.  

It's also time to set a quilting goal what I want to work on this month.


Time to Sew

I continue to work on the quilt top called 'Time to Sew'.   I decided to add another column to make the whole top 72"x72".  Then I'll add some borders to it.  That should make it looks nice on the top of a queen mattress with some quilt hang down on the sides.

 

Time to Sew with a new column added


My goal for March is to finish piecing all the blocks together and add some borders to it.


Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day.

Margo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan, Margo--planting seeds and quilting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The touch of whimsy provided by the red pop of color is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.