Monday, March 21, 2022

A Wonderful Surprise

WIP:

Last week and a half, I pieced all the blocks of  'Time To Sew' back together.  Now the top is 72" x 72".  I'm planning to add some borders so it will hang nicely from the bed.  This is how the top looks right now on my design wall.

 



A wonderful surprise:

Last month, Lynn Woll from Createwhimsy.com contacted me to do an interview for the Spotlight series which I was delighted to join in and my spotlight is on her website right now.  This spotlight tells all about my background before becoming a quilter.  I hope you'll enjoy reading about me and checking out her site.  It's filled with a lot of interesting content.


                                                  

 

I love the quilting community and the fact that we all do what we can to help others.  It's time to register for the Hands2Help again.  This year it's hosted by Mari from The Academic Quilter for Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. Thank you to both Mari and Sarah.  I really enjoyed participating in this project for the past 2 years and plan to do it again this year. 


Thank for stopping by and have a great week     Margo



1 comment:

  1. I really love how Time To Sew turns out, I love the mix of grey pieces. Well done!
    Congratulations for being interviewed! I will follow the link and read your post. I already saw a lot of pretty quilts you made some time ago!
    Thank you for sharing these news, and linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.