Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Work In Progress for April

I didn't accomplished my goals for March 😞.   I pieced all the blocks for 'Time to Sew' together but didn't have time to put on the borders as planned.  April OMG is to put borders on it.


I've got a commissioned project.  It's a baby quilt for a grandson of a good friend.  She loves the feel of the Faux Rag quilts I made for her fund raising events a few years ago and requested one quilt for her newest grandson.  They love dogs, she said.  So I came up with this design.



All material is flannel.  The background is the cutest flannel with dog prints on it.  Right now the size is 34" x 40.5".  It will be about 2-5% smaller after washing.


I love this time of the year when flowers, new life and birth are everywhere.  Such a beautiful time.  There are so many birds in our yard.  I enjoy listening to their singing.


Happy Easter everyone!!

May the Easter bunnies grant you wonderful sewing times.  :-)

Margo



John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.