Wednesday, June 2, 2021

June OMG

 Hi Everyone,

It's the beginning of June and it's time to set a new goal.  Yesterday I attended our monthly guild meeting through Zoom.  I saw a Molehills quilt that one of our member made and it inspired me to look into the Molehills pattern that I bought sometimes ago.  One of our friends just had a baby girl and I want to make something for her.  Here's the pieces that I printed out.

 



I'm terrible in following a pattern.  My goal for June is to look at the Molehills pattern and make templates for cutting.  At least I will cut out all the fabric pieces for a baby quilt top.  Let's see how far along I'll get on this project.

Go to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal June Link-up  to see other fun goals for June.

 

Thanks for visiting and have a great day! 


2 comments:

  1. That looks interesting. I'm sure you'll be fine with the pattern or maybe like me you'll be winging it. Either way I know it will look good. I daren't set myself goals,as I know I won't keep them, but feel better just getting it done, especially if I have a deadline. Take care, stay safe & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Your quilt will be beautiful when finished. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.