Monday, February 1, 2021

OMG for February

 Hi Everyone,

I have a fun project for this month to celebrate the Valentine's Day.  I'm making a LOVE tote bag.  We never can have too many bags, right?  The first idea came to mind that I would use typical love colors but then I thought it would be fun to make in the Pantone colors of the year, LOVE, instead. 



 

The bag in this picture is just a sample.  I'm making a new bag with bottom and will use 1" bias tapes for this project.  This will be my OMG for February.

After I finish the bag, I will post a tutorial for everyone.  Thanks to all who went to my last bag tutorial blog here.  It's been a few years but you made it my most popular blog ever; almost 6,800 views to date.

 

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing this come together. I must have a look at the tutorial when I'm not too busy. Take care & stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.