Sunday, January 3, 2021

January OMG

 

 Hello everyone,

I'm so glad that Patty Dudek is hosting One Monthly Goal again this year.  I had a great time playing along last year and I'll do the same this year.  Thank you Patty!!

It’s time to set a goal for January.  

In 2016, our ValleyMQG had a challenge called ‘Face You Fear’.  For some, fear might be curve piecing, and whatever it was, we were supposed to make a mini quilt to demonstrate our fear.  This is what I made and you can read about it here.




I’m not a fan of this creature, 😫😯😵, that’s why I made this piece.  It's been tucked away in a pile of scraps of all this time because I didn't want to see it.  I have a dear friend who absolutely loves this kind of creature and she wants to buy it from me.  For this month's OMG, I will quilt this piece and give it to her as a gift.  I just want it out of here.   😆

 

Happy New Year and Happy Sewing.......





4 comments:

  1. I don't like those either. Get it out of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but it's cool! And you did a nice job! (Glad it will go to someone who will like it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty "creature"! This thing that you can't say the name is very beautiful, in your quilt, as I don't really like snakes either ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been going to join in with OMG for a while, but alas other things seem to happen, so just maybe it will be this year. Ooh.....snakes, not my favourite either & I've had a few encounters here in Oz, as we do have a lot, but I let them slither away. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.