Saturday, February 15, 2014

Things I like to make II (Quilts)



Part II:  Second on the list is quilting.  I love the whole process of making quilts; from selecting patterns, playing with pieces of fabric to a complete quilt.  Here are some of the quilts I made. 

My first quilt 1992
My son's college quilt


                               

My husband's lap quilt

My daughter's college quilt

Project quilts for Church.  Each block was made by different lady and I put them together.  It was really fun to get together and sew as a group.  

Relief Society quilt #1
Relief Society quilt #2


Here are quilts for classes at the Quilt Emporium.

Star Flower

Windmill
 

Table top quilt
Scattered
 
                                            




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.