Saturday, February 1, 2014

My first blog of 2014

I used to think I didn't have time for social media activities.  I thought I had too much to do and I didn't want to spend a lot of time at front of the computer.  Well, I finally got my own blog today. We'll see where this leads to.

In December, two of my quilts got published in the Quilt Life magazine.  I wanted to give credit to Jan Magee, the Editor-in-Chief, and her team who made  the quilts looked so good.  It had been great to be able to work with the pro's.  Here are some pictures from the magazine.





In this first quarter of 2014, I have a few classes scheduled at the Quilt Emporium, they are a baby quilt, a Downton Abbey handbag, a Beatle bag and a valentine pillow class.  I'll have the pictures of the classes in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.