Saturday, February 1, 2014

My classes at Quilt Emporium in Woodland Hills

For the first quarter of 2014, I have several classes lined up at Quilt Emporium in Woodland Hills, or www.quiltemporium.com

In February, I have  Valentine pillow which will be on Monday 3rd. at 10:30 am.




And The Downton Abbey handbag on Monday 10th. at 10:30 am. to 2:30 pm.






In March, I have The Beatle Bag which is on March 1st at 9:30 am. to 12:30 pm.  I'm still working on this bag, will post picture when I'm done. 

2/4/2014  Well, I'm done with the bag and here it is.  It's a lot of work but very challenging and fun to make.






And Margo's Posy quilt on March 10th and 17th at 10:30 am. to 12:30 pm.  You can visit the Quilt Emporium's website to see the picture of the quilt.  It's a 4-hour class but break up into 2 sessions.  This quilt is similar to the one that was published in the Quilt Life Magazine in December 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.