Quilts

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

New Baby Girl Quilt

Last Thursday, I spent a day sewing with a dear friend.  I am making a baby girl quilt and she let me go through her stash. I’m using a pattern called Amsterdam Quilt by Michelle Engel Benckso for Cloud 9 Fabrics.  I had a lot of fun picking girly fabrics and cut them while my friend helped me making blocks. 

The fun continues at home and this is on my design wall right now.

 




My first tulip block is done.  


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!



 In addition to the linky parties on the sidebar, I also link up to:

 


To Do Tuesday  hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt 

Put Your Foot Down at For the Love of Geese  (Thursday)

Peacock Party at Wendy’s Quilts and More  (Friday)

5 comments:

  1. What a darling start for your quilt! Hoping you have a nice calm rest of the month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and a very happy looking quilt. I am so glad you got to spend time with your friend and had a such a wonderful time sewing.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tulips! It's going to be a joyful and pretty baby quilt, and how precious to spent time sewing with a friend. I'm happy to see you getting back into sewing. Thank you for sharing these lovely blocks, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute baby quilt! I like the bright colors you used.--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! So glad your friend let you raid her stash. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/05/22/wednesday-wait-loss-381

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.