Monday, October 9, 2023

WIP in October

The baby quilt progresses slowly.  While I was quilting it last month, I had some problems with the machine.  It started skipping stitches, so off to the machinist it went.  I got it back a week later and everything went smoothly.  But I missed the dead line for the OMG for September.  Now the quilting and trimming are done, I am ready to put a binding on.  Squaring up this quilt went like a breeze.  All the edges lay flat like they were supposed to.  I'm so happy!!

 

 

I should get back to the sewing machine. Hope you all have a great week.  Thanks for visiting.


Margo


In addition to the linky parties on the sidebar, I also link up to:
 

Link to To Do Tuesday  hosted by Carol at Quilt Schmilt  

Brag About Your Beauties at From Bolt to Beauty

Peacock Party at Wendy’s Quilts and More 

Put Your Foot Down at For the Love of Geese


8 comments:

  1. I love how you quilted this baby quilt, wonderful! Sorry about the machine issue, but I'm glad that fixing it was quickly done.
    Thank you for sharing this pretty finish, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is lovely. The quilting finishes it off so well. Some special baby is going to be loving on this one for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely baby quilt! So sorry that machine problems prevented you from finishing it earlier, but it was worth the wait for such a gorgeous result. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/10/11/wednesday-wait-loss-349

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you were able to get your machine working again to finish this beautiful modern quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's going to be a very lucky baby - beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great quilt!!! It is going to be loved!!! and glad your machine was back in action!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.