Tuesday, March 2, 2021

March OMG

 It's time to set a goal for March.  I still can't believe it's March already.  For this month I will work on the charity quilt top for the Valley MQG.  I got this material a few months ago but got busy doing other things and forgot about it.  Now it's time to put all pieces together.  Here's what I got in the bag.



 

The goal for March is to put this quilt top together.  Go to The Elm Street Quilts for the OMG March Link-up to see what's going on.



Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. It looks like a wonderful pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a pretty ambitious goal! So many small pieces. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.