I’m happy to report that my March OMG is finished. Here’s a picture.
It was not as troublesome as I thought it would be. All the four-patch blocks were put together before I got them. I was worried that the blocks that various people put together would be hard to handle because each person sews differently. I took a deep, breath and randomly took one block, matched it with another block and sewed. I continued until I got 4 panels. I sewed all the panels together, and voila, I got a quilt top that measured 48" x 55". It will be delivered to the person in charge next week. I'm happy!!
Now it's time to pull out some fabric for the next project. I want to add some more yellow and dark grey but this is what I got so far.
I would like to try raw edge applique. I think I'll start next week.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy creating everyone.