Tuesday, June 2, 2020

A New Goal for June

Hi Everyone,

It's June!!  It's hard to believe that it's the middle of 2020.  It's time to set a new goal for OMG challenge for June.  

It has been about 3 months now that we have had a stay at home order.  My husband still works from home and I really like that.  We've extended our walk to 3 - 5 miles a day.  We really enjoy walking and seeing beautiful flowers around our neighborhood. 

My goal for June; I will quilt this baby quilt. 




 Stay healthy and safe everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I like that design. Glad you are enjoying your hubby being home and the walks you are taking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Margo, I love your baby quilt design! So many bright and cheerful colors! Good luck accomplishing your OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.