Friday, March 2, 2018

Back to the US time zone: more fabric and WIP

I'm back from my trip to Thailand.  What a fantastic trip I had!!  I met up with some old friends and we had lots of laughs and fun going places together.  What is amazing is that our old math professor came along on some of the trips with us.  She's 78 years old and still strong and she's really funny.  We went on a 3-hour hike which you can read about it here, and she kept up with us all the way.  Can you believe she and some of my friends have already planned a trip for my next year's visit?  As much fun as it was, I had to come home and get back to work.

I have a few more pieces of fabric to add to the stash.  I showed you some of the new additions here, and since then, I added a few more.  I was in the mood for green and I just loved these pieces.


When I was at QuiltCon 2018 on Saturday, I found this fabric in a half yard bundle and thought they go well with the ones I got above.  So they had to come home with me.  :-)
 

At the same fabric store in Bangkok, I also found some grey fabric that I wanted to include into my grey stash too.  Aren't they lovely?


There is a new baby in the family.  My sister-in-law has a new grandson and she said the colors are navy blue and grey.  I pulled out my blue and grey flannel for a new Faux Rag baby quilt.  Let's see what will happen with these......





Get sewing and have some fun!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your trip! You’re building quite a lovely stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.