Monday, May 2, 2016

And the winner is.......

Thank you everyone who came to visit and left your kind words here.  Thanks also to our guest bloggers for taking the time to review my book.

I entered all the names, 80 of them, into Excel to make sure that there weren't any duplicates and printed out all the names on paper.  I cut out each name and folded the paper, put them in a box with lid, shook it real good and my DH picked one out with his eyes closed while I took pictures. 


 
The winner is 'Quilting Tangent' who wrote:


Please send me an email to let me know your name and mailing address by Friday May 6th.  If I don't hear from you by then, I will pick another winner.  

Again, thanks everyone for making this giveaway a success.


Have a great week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.