Quilts

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Giftbag project and new quilts in the making


I've been very busy with making projects, gardening and landscaping front and back yard.  Needless to say it's a lot to do, so I have to divide my time to each task the best I can.

I would like to share the new projects first and in a few days, I'll share about other things that I'm working on.  Here is a very cute gift bag that I made for the quilt run at the Quilt Emporium which is going on right now.  It's from a pattern by Bonnie Olaveson. Bonnie's blog is filled with lovely projects and a lot of eye candies.  Go to 'http://cottonway.blogspot.com/' and you'll see what I mean.


 There are couple of quilts that I'm working on right now; one is from a pattern by Jill Finley's "Cherries Jubilee", the other is my own design.  I'm working on Cherries Jubilee first because I really love her designs.  More pictures to come but this is what I got so far.


Go to her website, "http://www.jillilystudio.com/" for the finished quilt picture and other nice things she has on there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.