Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New Pillows for Quilt Emporium store


When I was trying to think of a new pillow design for a new class at the Quilt Emporium store, I saw a book called 'Home Sweet Quilt' by Jill Finley.  I adapted one of her design for this project.  Check out the book at the store, Jill has a lot of lovely design in this book.


I made another pillow using the same fabric but different technique.  This technique is called 'Faux Rag' and is published in the Quilt Life magazine.

Go to the store website at www.quiltemporium.com for the class schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.