Thursday, December 7, 2023

The Last Post of 2023

Hello Everyone,

How has the year gone by so fast?  It's hard to believe the year is almost over.

I would like to take this opportunity to say Happy Holidays everyone.  No matter how and where you're celebrating, please stay safe and healthy.  Enjoy the holiday seasons with friends and family.

I probably will not sew or work on projects for the rest of the year.  I'll start again in January 2024.

I would like to thank all of you who visited my blog and posted comments.  It has been a pleasure and joy communicating with you.  I appreciated every encouraging word and well wishes expressed to me throughout the years.  My heart felt Thank You!!  

Margo





John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


2 comments:

  1. Happy holidays to you Margo. I enjoy visiting your blog, so thank you for sharing your creative life with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays Margo! Enjoy family and friend times, and see you next year for new quilty adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.