Monday, July 19, 2021

Good news about the Intersection Blocks

Now I can talk about one of my behind the scene projects.  It's the block study for the MQG Journal, the online quarterly publication from the MQG for its members.  If you're not a member of the MQG and if you are interested in the modern quilt movement, I strongly recommend you join and become a member.  There are so many benefits for becoming a member; QuiltCon show participation,  wonderful webinars and talks, free patterns download, great opportunities to join in making a different in the community, just to name a few.

I answered the call for a block study submission and submitted this block over a year ago.  Last February I got an email from them saying that they wanted to feature my Intersection block for the third quarter of this year.  Due to copyright law protection, I can't show the whole picture of the blocks.  Here is a sneak peek from the article.

 


It's a lot of fun seeing the block that is so simple but has so many possibilities.  There are many great quilt layout suggestions in the article as well.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.