Monday, May 3, 2021

May OMG

 Hi Everyone,

 

It’s hard to believe we’re in May already. Once again it’s time to set goals for the month and here they are.  

1. Get the back ready for the quilt called ‘Candy Box’. 

2. Baste the quilt and get it ready for quilting. 

The quilt Top is 44” x 56” and here is the picture.


 

Quilting it has to wait because I'm still thinking about how I'm going to do it.   Chances are it will be quilted next month.

The potholders are coming along nicely.  There's some good progress and I will show the finished pictures soon.

 

Thanks for stopping by.

 

 

7 comments:

  1. A very striking quilt top! I’ll be back to see how you decided to quilt it. Good luck with your lofty monthly goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a great modern quilt & I look forward to seeing how you quilt it. Good luck with your OMG. Take care & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bright and modern top!
    Thank you for linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the colors. Great quilt. Looking forward to seeing it quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very striking quilt with fabulous color combinations. I look forward to seeing it quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun top! It reminds me of some jelly candy I've not seen in years. Canada has a candy company called Laura Secord, and it makes fruit-flavoured jelly candies -- in slices for orange and lemon etc. Your orange and yellow "slices" of fabric remind me of that! :-) (see https://laurasecord.ca/fruit-flavoured-jellied-candy-345-g-86990/)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.