Friday, April 2, 2021

April OMG

 Hi Everyone,

It's time to set a goal for April.  This month I'll make a baby quilt for the Project Hands2Help 2021.  I talked about it here.  


I'll make a Faux Rag quilt using a technique found in this book.  I haven't decided yet it's going to be a girl or boy version, or may be both?   I'll keep you all posted as the project progresses.

 

For the Potholder project, I think I'll make some of them in Christmas theme.  I have a very cute Snow Bear print that I can use.  

 


April is going be a fun month, I'm looking forward to working on these projects and some other things that I've engaged in.


Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Margo, I love your Christmas bear fabric! That will be darling for potholders. I wish I'd been able to find something like that a few months ago when I was scouring local quilt shops for novelty prints for a scrappy Christmas quilt. Some years the shops have tons of cute prints for the holidays, and other years the selection is less exciting. Lesson learned: I must buy ALL the cute fabric whenever I find it, whether I have a project in mind or not!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.