Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Jet lag and now a new challenge.

I came home about 2 weeks now and I'm still trying to adjust to this time zone.  Trying to stay awake during the day by keeping myself busy with chores around the house so that I'd go to sleep at night; that's only worked in the first week.  The following week I crashed so badly that I couldn't do anything. 

Anyway, this new week is much better.  I woke up at decent hour today and am able to stay up and do some work.  Now I'm up to a new challenge because I just got a package of these fabric in the mail today.


These fabric are for a Fabri-Quilt New Block Bloghop 2015.  We have to design a 12 1/2 x 12 1/2 quilt block using those fabric above and post it with tutorial in our blog by the Aug. 31st.  Can't wait to get started!  I have some ideas in mind, mostly came from childhood memories.  Now I just have to translate them into a quilt block.  Nervous and excited at the same time.

2015 Fabri-Quilt New Block Blog Hop

It's been great fun to join in the  New Quilt Bloggers 2015.  I have met so many nice people who have the same passion.  I've learned a lot about social media and got a lot of tips and techniques on blogging.  Now applying them and using them are totally different story.  I have to tell myself, one step at a time.  Ok, I'm off to work on the block challenge.  Bye

Have a blessed week everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see everyone getting their fabrics. Have fun designing and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tish, for stopping by. I feel a little pressure with this project, don't you?

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.