Sunday, March 22, 2015

The book projects are done

Finally, I finished the last quilt for the book project.  I'm sending everything off to the AQS on Monday.  I made 16 projects, 18 pieces in all.  What a relief!  The whole experience has been a satisfying one.  I love all the projects that I'll be sending to them

Yesterday, I made a baby quilt for my American niece who just had her first baby a few weeks ago.  She loves grey and yellow.  I've never used grey in my quilt before and I must say I'm so loving it.  Here's the picture:




I'm taking a trip back to Bangkok, Thailand to visit my 93-year old mother.  I'm looking forward to spending time with her, visiting with friends and eating lots of Thai food.  :)

Now I can start other projects that had been put on hold, can't wait.  I also would like to start working on some designs and ideas for my next book.  Working on this first book gives me a lot of ideas for the next one.  Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.