Monday, August 15, 2016

Work in progress this week

Sometimes it's hard to tell whether I'm working or playing.  It must be playing because I'm having a lot of fun.  I've been making quite a few of improv pieces.  Improv piecing is fun and intriguing at the same time.  The best part is you never know what the ending piece will look like.  These pieces had been under my needle in the past few days.






I've been working on an EPP project as well.  Last year I started out using only black and white fabric, and used the Hexies to decorate t-shirts for my nieces in Thailand.  You can read about them here and here.  This year, I am using all kinds of colors as you can see here.





It's such a great scrap buster.  Some of this fabric, I've held on to for years.  I have everything ready in zipper bags and take them whenever we are on a road.



I enjoy doing hand work when I'm away from my sewing machine.  It's such a relaxing thing to do. 

 
Have a great day!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.