Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Another pin cushion

I didn't work on any quilts after finishing the two pillows.  It's the garden's turn to get my attention this week.  I've been busy in the vegetable garden and the yard.  We got rid of the water thirsty lawn a few years ago and now I got tired of looking at the bare dirt.  I put some succulents and California native plants with some rocks I got from a friend's yard.  It's an on going project and there are changes every day.  Here is the picture of it so far:


Yellow iris are very beautiful this year.  Too bad I can enjoy them only for a few weeks and then they will be gone until next year.


Yesterday I took a break from gardening to make this pin cushion for a new class at the Quilt Emporium.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and will respond with an email. If you don't get an email response, it's probably because you're a "no reply blogger" and I have no way to contact you! If you don't hear from me, check back at the original blog post for my reply.